Thursday 18 June 2015

A vision of the Square "T" of ISMT of the Fiery Lesser Angle of the Earth Tablet.


I had determined to do an exploration of a square of an Enochian tablet 
following the directions and system described by Regardie in The Golden 
Dawn. I selected a square from the Earth tablet, "T" or "M"1, the rightmost 
kerubic square of the Fiery Lesser Angle. 

I derived the appropriate divine names for invoking the square, and 
constructed the pyramid in the imagination. The north side and top 
colored black, the other three visible sides colored red. I imagined the 
kerub being hidden within the pyramid, and a ray of light descending to or 
ascending from the pyramid.2

I performed the sign of the Enterer, and went into the pyramid. As this 
happened, the sides attributed to Fire changed from red to the flashing 
color, green. On the inside, the walls changed from green to red. I saw the 
sphinx of the sub-element, which had the head of a bull and the body, 
legs, and tail of the male lion. I gave the 5=6 signs, and tested him with 
the letters, at which he seemed to expand while maintaining shape. This 
indicated he was genuine.

I invited the sphinx to take me to a place where I could see the effect of 
this square in nature. Immediately we went to a place far underground, 
where a river of fire was being constricted and pushed back by a wall or 
barrier of rock. It seemed to be as if the fire was sealed off in a round 
space entirely surrounded by cold rock. I was told that the effect of the 
square had to do with the encapsulation of a force, all-potent within its 
own sphere of action, by a slower force acting on a larger scale. The wall 
of rock could be seen to move very slowly, forcing the fire into a smaller 
space.

An example was shown. We went to the western edge of the United 
States, and to the subduction zone where the edge of the Pacific tectonic 
plate was forced down underneath the edge of the continent. Despite its 
great melting heat, the molten rock of the mantle is pushed back down by 
the edge of the plate.

As another example I was taken to a Kimberlite pipe in Africa. These 
"pipes" are the cooled remains from an action like that of the square. The 
hot material had been cut off from the mantle and forced close to the 
surface by immense pressure from the surrounding rock. The combination 
of heat and pressure caused the formation of carbon crystals, diamonds, 
in the pipe.

I asked to see the spiritual animal of the square. Only gnomes were 
shown. The gnomes all had stubby arms and legs, and heads elongated 
from front to back until they were almost football-shaped. The short limbs 
and the shape of the head allowed them to move very quickly (in a 
horizontal position) along very small tunnels in the rock. They appeared to 
be strong.

I vibrated the name of the god of the square, Horus. (He is god because 
the square has three fiery sides, despite being in the tablet of Earth). 
Horus appeared, and I gave him the 5=6 signs. He responded with the 
same signs, then added the signs of 1=10 and 4=7. I judged this to be 
reasonable since these are the signs of earth and fire, represented by this 
square.

Horus showed me the sphinx of the square again, but his varied from 
mine in that the head was that of a buffalo with a fringe of hair along the 
jaw-line. The body was more elongated than the sphinx who guided me, 
like a cheetah, and of a reddish-orange color. The head was black that 
turned a dark glowing green, like the shine on beetle's wings, where it was 
highlighted.3

Horus said: "Bemoan me, o worshiper, for though I am truly the god of 
this pyramid, yet my own powers have come to naught in this place. The 
fire is ever smothered by the greater earth, and here my force and fire are 
leached from me."

He appeared to have nothing more to say, so I requested to see the type 
of man represented by the square. I was shown a large, thick-headed 
man with a square brow and dark hair. His body was like that of a 
wrestler, or like that of the God Mars, and he wore nothing but a loincloth. 
The skin was colored dark brown, but the features were caucasian. I got 
the impression that this man was stolid and determined, and that he got 
his way in life by forcing himself into the position he wanted, and then 
refusing to move from it until everyone else accepted the fait accompli. He 
is lacking in any really demonstrative characteristics, but has the slow but 
unremitting force of a glacier.

In the plant kingdom, this square controls the lives of seeds buried in 
permafrost or hard ground, and also the way in which roots of plants force 
their way into tiny cracks in rock.

In the animal kingdom, the force was shown me in those mammals that 
bury themselves for the winter, and in insects that store their eggs in 
underground capsules while they hatch.

I asked to see the effect in human society, and was shown a group of 
persons entering a cave for purposes of worship. They did so because the 
ground insulated them from the influences of other living things, allowing 
them to concentrate an unusually large amount of pure god-force without 
having it leak away. 

In the human arts, the square relates to the use of pigments produced by 
burning or roasting certain minerals.

On a cosmic scale, the square shares with others the responsibility for the 
formation of a cold crust on molten, recently-formed planets.
 
It was pointed out to me that the entire column of squares governed by 
this square also had a part to play in the details of the processed 
described. At this point, I felt I was getting tired, so I ended the vision and 
returned to my body.

I closed the temple by banishing the forces.

No comments:

Post a Comment