Thursday 18 June 2015

A Vision of the Square "M" of of ISMT of the Fiery Lesser Angle of the Earth Tablet.


This square is the one immediately to the left of the square used in the
above vision. While still in the fiery sub-element of the Earth Tablet, its
north, south, east, and west sides are attributed to Earth, Fire, Scorpio,
and the Queen of Wands, respectively. There are still two parts fire in the
square, but one of the previous fire sides has turned to water. It also is
attributed to Heh of IHVH.

I visualized the pyramid of the square standing in the middle of my astral
temple. As I did so, the temple darkened, and the pyramid became more
clearly visible. The top was black with the letter Tal (M) in white. The north
side had the four-color Enochian emblem of Earth on a black background.
The east became dark blue with the Eagle kerub in orange-yellow. On the
south, the simple triangle of fire in red. The west side showed Crowley's
version of the Queen of Wands, the fiercely imperious woman and her
leopard mascot. 4

The fiery sides of the pyramid flashed from red to green to red again. I
gave the sign of the Enterer and passed into the pyramid, giving the sign
of Silence when centered in it.

The sphinx was there. It had the head of a wild ox or buffalo, the
forequarters of the Lion, the hindquarters of the Eagle, and the tail of the
lion.5 Given the 5=6 sign, it responded with the same signs, and added
the signs of Earth and Water6. The sphinx stood up on its hind legs and
leaped up into the beam emanating from the top of the pyramid. I
sounded the divine names of the square again, and followed the sphinx
up through the beam.

I rose up the planes for a while without encountering any cohesive
images. Suddenly I came out into a dark scene. The background of the
scene consisted of a mountain range, beginning out of sight to my right,
and continuing south for some miles before turning east. After crossing to
the east, the range tapered down to a promontory. This tongue of land
stuck out into a dark sea that filled the rest of the east. From behind the
mountains to the south rose clouds, covering the sky.

In front of the mountains, an inlet of the sea protruded across the picture,
up to the base of the western mountains. The water was a very dark
grayish-brown, with an oily sheen to the surface.

The foreground of the scene was a hard, cold rock shelf or shield, with
nothing growing on it. When I turned around, the scene to the north simply
faded into blackness. The ground had a slick feel to it.

I went forward to examine the water. It was no more clear from close up,
although I could see that most of its opacity came from suspended
particles. The particles looked almost like silver metalflake paint. The
surface of the water was slightly convex where it touched the shore,
becoming higher the farther you went from shore.

I was invited to stick my hand in the water. I did so quickly and pulled it
out again. I could see the oiliness and a thin coating of the metalflakes on
my hand. Then the flesh all dissolved, leaving the bare bones. This
dissolving continued on up the arm until I shook it, after which the flesh
came back. I either thought, or heard someone say, "The Waters of
Death".

Looking to the west, I tried to see what was at the end of the inlet. The
shore could not be seen due to clouds of steam or mist. But farther up the
cliff, there seemed to be drops of glowing orange liquid seeping or
sweating through the rock. When I tried to see more detail, that area of
the scene dimmed.

I then noted that there was a glow reflecting from the clouds to the south.
The source of light seemed to be behind the mountains. I rose up until I
could see what was there. To the west and south appeared a great sea of
fire, orange-red. In the western area, the fire moved in visible currents. To
the south, it was a flaming field.

Where the fire met the water in the east, great billows of steam arose, to
become the clouds visible from the north. The two elements completely
balanced each other, so that there was always just enough water flowing
south to stop the fire from getting to the north and east. They met at an
unwavering line that stretched to the horizon.

Moving back above the mountains, I examined the fire more closely.
There was an impression that the fire was under great pressure to cross
the mountains into the north. It rose up in waves, higher and higher into
the sky, but there seemed to be an invisible barrier above the mountains,
and it could not pass them. It fell back.

I asked to see the animal related to the square, and was shown a sort of
were-creature in the process of changing from a large fish to a bull. The
front half had the torso and head of the minotaur, and the bottom half was
the rear half of a fish. The fire aspect seemed completely absent, until I
noticed or was told that the fire was the transformation itself.

It was then pointed out that the animal was frozen in the middle of its
transformation, and that this "freezing" was a function of the power of the
square. I gathered that it controlled the retention of neonatal
characteristics in otherwise mature organisms. The human retention of
the relative hairlessness of the newborn is an example of this. It also
controls cases in which a species that goes through metamorphoses as
part of the maturation process begins to stop itself at some point before
the final metamorphosis occurs. No species was given for this second
effect.

I asked to see the power of the square as it acted in the mineral kingdom.
I was shown a place in the Pacific Trench, very deep, where lava flowed
out of a vent in the side of the trench. The pressure is so great that the
water does not explode when the hot lava hits it. Only a thin layer of
steam is produced between them, and the water carries off the heat from
the steam, cooling the lava and stopping its advance.

For an example of this force in the plant kingdom, I was shown a
microscopic view of the pistil of a flower. The pistil was a long stem full of
microscopic tubules. As I watched, a grain of pollen came down one
tubule and united with an egg cell. Behind this first grain, more grains tried
to come down the tube, but the tube was closed off by being filled with
sap before they could get close to the egg. This closing of the passage is
the function of the square's force. In the human being, a similar process
goes on when the fertilized egg grows a thick outer membrane
immediately after the first sperm cell enters it.

The type of person represented by the square was a woman, with a body
that appeared wide when viewed from the front or back, but looked thin
from the side. The upper face was square, with a triangular jaw line. The
hair was dark brown with blonde highlights. The skin was also tanned
dark. Her dress was an absurd collection of red and blue polka dots on a
black base. I could not get a strong impression of the temperament of this
person.

As an example of the force acting in human society, I was shown an
image of two groups of people acting at cross-purposes. I got the
impression that this was not interference of an active or willful type.
Instead, the two groups blocked each other "by surprise", in ways that do
not directly relate to the function of either. An ambulance having its route
blocked by a Shriner's parade, for instance.

The vision seemed to be weakening at this point, so I returned to my
temple and banished the forces. I then returned to my body.

No comments:

Post a Comment